Sign up to get the latest travel deals directly into your email inbox.
Fly4Less.com believes in protecting your privacy. We want to provide you with the means to control your privacy and give you a way to voice questions or concerns you may have. Information and data is collected from you to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services. We use this information to design initiatives that are designed as a platform to deliver a broad range of personalized products and services to our customers across a variety of different consumer brands. By knowing customer preferences, services and special offerings can be tailored to eliminate hassles and provide superior levels of convenience on a one-to-one basis. Depending on the service you are accessing, you could be asked at various times to provide information such as your name, email address or information about what you like and do not like. On other occasions when we provide items for purchase online, we may request your credit card number to conclude the transaction or your mailing address to insure proper delivery. We recognize that the value of our brands rests in customer relationships and we strongly support the rights of consumers to maintain privacy of personal data.
These are our ten privacy principles:
- Notice. Where we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need your information, what we will do with it, and what options are available to you.
- Relevance. We will require you to provide only those pieces of information that we need to perform the particular service you seek from us. We collect information in several different ways. We collect the domain name of visitors to our Web pages, the e-mail addresses of those visitors who volunteer them, user-specific information on the pages visitors access, and information such as survey information, postal address, telephone numbers and site registrations that you provide voluntarily. Like many other commercial websites, our websites may employ a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how our site is used.
- Retention. We will retain your information only so long as it is needed for business purposes, or as required by law.
- Choice. When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts. To deactivate your account, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
- Access. We will provide easy ways for you to access the information we have collected about you. To update the information retained about you, or to deactivate your account, please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accuracy. We will promptly correct inaccuracies in your personal information that we discover or you bring to our attention. To correct inaccuracies inn your personal information, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
- Security. We will follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information during transmission and storage. We operate secure data networks protected by firewalls and passwords. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
- International Transfer. If we send your information to one of our facilities in another country, we will protect it with the same high level of security.
- Enforcement. We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy principles and provide you a means to settle complaints about our privacy practices.