Phoenix Arizona Must See & Do
- Tour the Grand Canyon via helicopter, tour bus, jeep tour, walking tour or by river
- Desert Botanical Garden is home to one of the world's largest collection of desert plants with detailed records on all of the plants. Explore over 20,000 plants!
- Phoenix is home to a variety of full-service day spas located in world-class resorts or private facilities
- There's a golf course to match your style and budget. You can enjoy a laid back round or test your skills on a championship layout.
- The Phoenix Art Museum is the largest in the Southwest which features art collections from American, Asian, European, Latin American, Contemporary and Western art and fashion design. Visit the Museum Store unique gifts, Take advantage of the audio guide to create your or own tour and grab a bite to eat at the Art Museum Café.
- Visit the Phoenix Zoo which is the nation's largest privately owned, nonprofit zoological park. There are more than 1,300 animals, including 200 threatened or endangered birds, reptiles and mammals from around the world. Explore the Zoo's newest exhibit, Money Village, where you can walk with the monkeys in the exhibit.
- Camelback Mountain is the cities most prominent landmark. Expect to see sheer red sandstone cliffs and its telltale hump. The hike to the top is not for beginners; however there are easier tails that allow close-up exploration around Camelback's base.